Friday, March 6, 2009

Wedding Photos

Our full gallery of wedding photos is online now.  Go to lezlieandrew.com, click on client log in, click on bride and groom, click bleu+lacie.  There is no password.  The photos on her site are unedited.  You can click on "blog" on her website and there's a handful of edited shots.  I can't rave enough about our photographers!  Lezlie is so gifted.

 

As you can see in the photos, it was a small intimate ceremony.  There were about 80-90 people there, and that was only family!  It was so perfect for Bleu and I, God is so good!  The ceremony was outside and the reception was in a tent.  The location was on my (our, now:) land right beside my mom and dad's where I grew up in East Texas.  We had it on the hill overlooking the pond.  We were married in the spot that Bleu first told me he loved me.  My mom planted daffodils in a semi-circle, they will bloom every year at this time.  An awesome reminder of the best day of my life.

 

We're settling back in to our routine here in Dallas before we head off to NYC in July.  Bleu has a 2 year fellowship in Cardio Thoracic surgery at Cornell NY Presbyterian.  I'm so proud of my husband!  He is such a gifted surgeon and is using the gifts the Lord gave him.  After the 2 year fellowship, we're back to the Lone Star state.  Who knows exactly where we'll end up in Texas, but we're both open to wherever the Lord leads us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment